6-Ingredient Guacamole Bean Dip
This fresh guacamole and bean dip is made with just 6 ingredients and is the perfect accompaniment to crisp tortilla chips!
What’s your favorite dip? We love a fresh, creamy, tangy guacamole dip. It’s the perfect recipe to whip up at home too.
Sometimes, it’s fun to mix up things and add a couple of extra ingredients to guac. Our favorite way to add texture is to add some soft beans to the guacamole. A couple of perfectly ripe avocados, red onions, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice and beans are all it takes! That’s just 6 ingredients for you, not counting salt, of course!
You can do black, pinto or white beans here. It’s totally up to you, and you’ll find all of them at your local Target store.
You can spread this guacamole bean dip on tacos and burritos or just scoop it up with some tortilla chips. It’s so good, you can’t stop eating!!
Here’s how you make this 6-Ingredient Guacamole Bean Dip.
- Fresh avocados – 2, medium-sized
- Red onions – 1/2 of a small one, chopped
- Jalapeno – 1, seeded and chopped
- Pinto beans – 1/2 of a 13oz can
- Cilantro leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Lime juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
Kitchen helpers you need:
- Slice the avocados, remove pits and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocado flesh smoothly with a large fork.
- Add onions, jalapeño, beans, cilantro leaves and lime juice. Mix thoroughly. Season with salt as per your taste.
- Serve with chips, tacos, etc.
If you like a little spicy kick, add a pinch pf cayenne powder or a teaspoon of red chili flakes to your guacamole bean dip.
I hope you enjoyed this easy recipe for 6-Ingredient Guacamole Bean Dip. Do make it when you need a quick-fix snack or a fantastic party dip! And, have fun this summer!!