Apple Cider Bourbon Mule
Happy Almost New Year!! If you’re like us, you’re already making a list of all the delicious drinks you want to make on New Year’s Eve. Well, let us help you step up your party a notch with this fantastic twist on the Moscow Mule. By substituting a couple ingredients, your friends will be raving about this beverage all the way into the New Year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 oz Ginger Beer (we used Reed’s Ginger Beer)
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Apple Cider
- 1 oz lime juice (we used fresh limes)
- Apple Slices
- Optional: cinnamon sticks
- Copper Mugs with ice
- Cutting Board
Let’s Mix it up:
- Start by adding ice to your Copper Mug.
- Pour in 2 oz of Bourbon
- Pour 5oz of Ginger Beer and 1 oz of lime. You can always add more lime if needed
- Pour 2 oz of apple cider
- Add apple slices and cinnamon over the ice
- Stir and Serve!
Enjoy! We promise this drink is going to knock your guests socks off!
Happy New Year everyone!