Pancake Sliders for Brunch
Honestly, is there anything better than autumn brunch?
It inspires us in so many ways – the sleeping in ways, the getting together with friends and family ways, the coffee ways, the BACON ways. Oh brunch, we love so you! There is definitely something special about these sweet and savory breakfast sandwiches, and there are so many ways you can make them your own. You can even add cheese! Personally we like the triple protein here.
When we were walking through the grocery section of our nearest Target, we were inspired by the idea of making sliders. Who doesn’t love sliders? Breakfast/brunch sliders? That’s a whole new thing. So grab some pancake mix (or frozen mini pancakes), sausage patties, your bacon of choice, and of course – a dozen or more eggs! We also recommend pumpkin or toasted coconut coffee and some light music playing. You can also add in a newspaper to read, and a cat to curl up at your feet!
I’m talking the best indulgences of the season.
And they’re easy to make too!
Pancake Breakfast Sliders
- 1 pkg. Pancake Mix
- 12 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 12 Sausage Patties, cooked
- 8 Eggs
- Maple Syrup
- Prepare pancakes per package directions. You will need 24 pancakes approximately 3 inches round.
- Whisk 4 eggs in a small bowl. Pour into a medium-sized skillet, the eggs mixture should be about ½ inch thick. Fry over medium heat until cooked through. Remove from skillet to a baking sheet. Repeat steps for the second 4 eggs.
- Using a knife or a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 12 egg rounds.
- Tear each piece of bacon into 3 sections for each slider.
- To build your slider: Lay a pancake down, place a sausage patty, 3 little pieces of bacon, 1 egg round, and top with another pancake.
- Repeat step 5 until you have 12 sliders.
- Serve with syrup or any topping of your choice!