Baby’s First Halloween – The Cutest Costumes For Your Little One
Now that you have had your little bundle of joy [congratulations mama! go take a nap immediately following this post!], it’s time to dive head first into all of those moments you dreamed about. One of which being, dressing your little cutie up for Halloween. A poodle, an owl, or a hot dog – what are they going to be??! If you’re anything like us, you want something that will withstand the thousand and twelve photos you will take with your little one in the outfit, however you don’t want something that will take much effort or money. Fortunately, Target has you covered on all accounts.
As an added bonus, right now Target is offering $5 off when you spend $25 and $10 off when you spend $40 on Halloween costumes and accessories. We thought we would do the dirty work of digging through the endless options and bring you our top picks for both little girls and boys. Believe us when we say, it’s easy to get sucked into the endless tunnel of adorable costumes. Put a baby in anything and it’s adorable. Case in point – see below.
We’ll start with the girls – we know, we said the word “awwwwww” approximately 387 times too.
- Poodle – the cutest little dog you ever did see!
- Peacock – and the most photogenic award goes to…
- Strawberry – the sweetest little strawberry you ever did see!
- Little Lamb – good luck not cuddling up to this cozy costume.
- Blue Bird – Happy and colorful, what more could you want in this fun little costume!
And now for those cute little baby boys
- Hot Dog – Put that baby in a bun and you’ll want to eat them up in no time.
- Garden Gnome – A personal favorite here at TMMDI, you’ll want this garden gnome to live in your garden all year long.
- What a Hoot Owl – You’ll be hooting and howling when you see your baby in this costume.
- Lil’ Lobster – In a sea full of creatures, yours will the cutest one people have ever seen.
Which costume will you have your baby in this year? There’s only one first Halloween, choose wisely. Your little lobster, strawberry, hot dog, or poodle is counting on you.