Basic Dinner Rolls
If you want to up your dinner game homemade dinner rolls will do the trick. This a delicious recipe that you can easily make with ingredients you can get at the grocery section of Target.
- Mix the yeast and water and let stand for 5 minutes
- Add sugar, oil, salt and 2 cups flour and mix until gooey, You can either do this by hand or with an electric mixer
- Continue adding flour one cup at a time and knit dough, also something you can do by hand or with an electric mixer that has the hook attachment
- Let the dough rise for 2 hours
- Cook at a pre-heated oven of 400* F for 15-20 minutes