Did you hear that Target is revamping their grocery section? Every time we go there we’re eager to see the changes. You can read more about staffing improvements in the grocery section here. We do a lot of our grocery shopping at Target especially when we’re putting on a dinner party and we can pick up the food, decorations, and a new outfit all at our favorite store.
We love to entertain in our home! There’s nothing better than the sound of conversation and laughter around good food with great friends. If that’s you too, then you’ll love this Summer Caprese Salad recipe. It’s quick and easy to make and the ingredients are easy to keep on hand for those times you need to throw a great side dish together. It’s always a favorite among our friends.
What you’ll need:
- 2 Fresh roma tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella cheese (comes in a pre-packaged ball)
- ¼ cup Fresh basil
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
How to Make:
- Slice the tomatoes into thin slices
- Slice the mozzarella into similar size slices as your tomatoes
- Layer alternating slices of mozzarella and tomatoes on a large, shallow platter
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar to your liking
- Sprinkle basil over top as a garnish
- Serve and enjoy!