Cupid’s Valentine Cocktail
It’s hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Didn’t we just don our 2017 glitter glasses and yell “Happy New Year” to one another? This new year is flying by already before our eyes! While we know that Valentine’s Day is the day of love and we’re all looking forward to that special someone in our lives giving us a reason to get dolled up and go out for the night, it’s fun to celebrate with our girlfriends too. If you’re having a Galentine’s Day celebration this year, you’re going to want to pin this recipe, stat! Let’s get real for a second, we all love our mimosa’s, so we’ve created a fun spin on the traditional mimosa to glam it up for your Galentine’s Day celebration. This strawberry mimosa or, as we like to call it, Cupid’s Valentine Cocktail, will be a hit with your girlfriends and it’s really easy to make!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 cup Champagne or Prosecco
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Strawberries for garnish as needed
- Champagne Glasses
Let’s get blending:
- In a food processor or blender combine frozen strawberries and sugar and mix well. You want to make sure that most of the strawberry chunks are broken up to make your mimosa easy to pour and drink.
- Add your champagne or Prosecco to your mix. Blend well!
- Pour and serve to guests! This should make 3-4 mimosas
Wishing you all a happy Galentines Day!