Easy Breezy Berry Tarts for the Modern Woman
We are so ready for spring already. Not that winter has been particularly hard this year, but who doesn’t love spring? We might be partial to spring because that means berry season!
On our last Target run, there were these gorgeous berries in the produce section. And since I was in the mood for an easy but delicious recipe, I decided to go for a pack of pre-made mini graham crusts. The filling also had to be simple and preferably a no-bake one. Because when the weather gets warmer, I’d rather be outside enjoying the sun! So I grabbed some cream cheese and Greek yogurt to make a simple no-bake cheesecake-like filling for the crusts. You can use cream cheese alone, but the Greek yogurt makes a lighter and creamier filling.
The filling is just cream cheese, Greek yogurt and powdered sugar whisked together till creamy and smooth. Make sure the cream cheese is soft and at room temperature to avoid any lumps. I simply used a wire whisk, there really is no need to break out your hand mixer or stand mixer here.
Topped wth all those fresh, juicy berries, aren’t these the prettiest berry tarts ever? Here’s how you can make them.
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Bar – 8 oz, softened at room temperature
- Greek yogurt (plain) – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 2/3 cup
- Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust – pack of 6 mini crusts
- Fresh strawberries – 4-6, sliced
- Fresh blueberries – 2/3 cup
- Fresh blackberries – 6
- Mint leaves – for garnish
Kitchen helpers you need:
- Using a wire whisk, whisk the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl till smooth. Add the greek yogurt and powdered sugar and whisk till smooth and creamy.
- Fill each mini crust with 2-3 tbsp of prepared filling and smooth the top with your spoon. Top each tart with strawberry slices, a blackberry and a few blueberries. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve berry tarts immediately or refrigerate for an hour for a slightly firmer filling. The tarts can be made 1-2 days in advance, but I would top with the berries just before serving to keep them fresh!
How adorably perfect are these for a light spring soiree to celebrate the upcoming International Women’s Day with your besties?!
These are the perfect spring desserts – easy to make, pretty to look at, and really delicious. So, hop over to your nearest Target to grab everything you need to make theses pretty berry tarts.
Happy Women’s Day to all you strong women out there!!