Easy, Raspberry Overnight Oatmeal Recipe
Wahoo! Both of my oldest kids are off to school! Trips to Target just got that much easier. I find myself with more free time during the day, but scrambling in the morning to get everyone fed, dressed, and to the bus stop on time. Overnight oatmeal to save the day!
What you need:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt (I used raspberry, vanilla or plain would also work!)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Optional toppings: banana slices, peanut butter, sliced almonds
- Mason jar
What you do:
- In your jar, mix milk, yogurt, and oats. *Use rolled, if you use quick oats, it will be really soggy!
- Add Nutella and salt, and stir.
- Add raspberries on top. Don’t stir, because you will break them up.
- Seal jar, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, gently stir, and add any additional toppings. *for mine, I headed a tablespoon of Nutella for 10 second increments, and drizzled on top.
- Serve right out of the jar, or pour into a bowl. Enjoy!
This is one of those easy to grab-and-go breakfasts that doesn’t skip out on essential nutrients. (It’s also a great way for Mom and Dad to start their days, too!!)