Honey Lemon Sugar Scrub & Gift Label Perfect for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is around the corner and what better way to treat our mamas with this simple homemade sugar scrub. The scents alone will make you and you’re mother feel better! This can be used as a self-care treat or at home spa day with your mama or girlfriends. Simply mix together all the ingredients, add to a container, and enjoy! We even created some printable gift labels for your mom to add to the top.
- ½ of a Lemon Zest
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ Cup Raw Sugar
- 1½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Half Pint Mason Jars
- Printable Tag
- Begin by zesting a lemon. All you really need is half the lemon, but feel free to do the whole one if you really love lemon!
- Cut in half and juice the lemon into a small bowl. Fish out any seeds that fall into your mixture. Add the zest to the juice. Add the sugars, honey, and coconut oil. Mix well to combine.
- Print your labels and cut out carefully around the circle. The label will overlap slightly so you can cut off a bit more if you need. Place a piece of tap on the lid of the mason jar and place your label there to hold still. Push down the label over the sides slightly.
- Add the contents of the sugar scrub to your mason jar or container.
- Place the lid on top and secure tightly, get all your mother’s day goodies together, and ENJOY!
The recipe above made two full half-pint mason jars. To make all four that come in the package, simply double this recipe! If you can’t find Coconut Oil or prefer not to use it, simply omit from recipe.
Ready to make some sugar scrub? Pin it to Save!
So, how do you celebrate Mother’s Day? Any special treats you always share with your mama? Comment below and let me know! Hope you enjoyed this self/mama-care recipe! Make sure to pin it above if you want to share with the special people in your life! Find many more delicious treats (and much more!) on my blog and follow me along on Instagram & Facebook for frequent updates!