How to Make Your Own Almond Milk
Cold homemade almond milk is a creamy, refreshing, silky beverage that’s perfect for summer. It’s the ideal mix of sweet and nutty, and luckily it’s fairly easy to make. However, it does require a little bit of prep time so we recommend making it over the weekend.
1. Soak the almonds in two cups of water overnight
2. Rinse the almonds out with clean water and put in the blender
3. Add 4 cups of water to the blender along with vanilla and cinnamon
4. Blend on high for several minutes until smooth and creamy
5. Strain mixture using the cheesecloth. Press all the almond milk from the almond meal
6. Pour into a glass and serve with ice cubes or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days