No Mayo Potato Salad
This is a great light potato salad perfect for those who like a tangy taste. It’s a potato salad vinaigrette that doesn’t use any mayo. It’s a refreshing summer side dish, quick and easy to make.
- 1 lbs yellow potatoes and cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 5 Green onions, chopped
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- Kalamata olives to taste
- Small dill dill pickles, chopped to taste
- Olive oil, white vinegar, and salt to taste
Wash out potatoes well, remove any impurities. Dice potatoes and put in a large pot with water. Boil potatoes until tender, then drain and put back into pot.
Chop a small yellow onion and reserve.
Dice two celery ribs and reserve.
Add onions, celery, olives and pickles to potatoes and season with olive oil, white vinegar, and salt to taste.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.