Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cones
There’s always an excitement this time of year – as we find our schedules chock full of celebrations, parties, appointments, occasions, holidays, and more! We could go on and on. We’re hosting end-of-year fundraisers, getting ready for preschool graduations, filling out summer camp paperwork, and all around maybe feeling a bit overwhelmed? Maybe it’s just us. That’s why this spring recipe ROCKS.
We hop to Target to get a package of our favorite Nutter Butter cookies, and then we let the magic happen. As a whole, these cookies are so versatile. For the spring and summer seasons, grab your kids to help decorate and make awesome ice cream cones! Nothing says PARTY quite like they do.
And, they’re quick and easy to make!
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what you do:
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Melt the candy melts as per package instructions in a microwave safe small jar.
- Dunk the cookies halfway in the melted chocolate and lay those on the prepped cookie sheet.
- Scatter the sprinkles on the dunked cookies and let the chocolate harden.
- You can stick the cookie sheet in the tray for faster results.