One Pan Chicken & Veggies
I don’t know about you, but when it starts getting dark at 5:30, I lose all motivation when it comes to cooking and doing dishes. One pan dinners are my saving grace all winter-long! I am going to share one of our favorites with you today: one pan chicken and veggies. And guess what?! Not only will my kids eat it, but you won’t even have to wash the pan you bake it in! So it’s a win all around!
You can shop for all ingredient at Target!
What you need:
- chicken breasts
- fresh broccoli
- baby redskin potatoes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
What you do:
- Cheat and line a pan with aluminum foil because messes are for squares. Also preheat the oven to 425.
- In a small bowl mix: olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, dejon mustard, and soy sauce.
- Half your potatoes, and cut your broccoli. Add them and the chicken to your pan.
- Drizzle the liquid mix over everything, flip your chicken, and toss a bit to mix. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and toss a bit more, so everything is coated evenly AND cooking evenly. Place back in the oven for an additional 10ish minutes (until chicken is thoroughly cooked and the potatoes are done!)
And boom! You have a hearty winter meal without a huge mess of dishes to clean up afterwords!