Pizza on the Grill
One of our absolute favorite summertime activities involves delicious food and a house full of friends. There’s truly nothing better than coming together around the table to enjoy a great meal, fun conversations and hear the laughter of adults and children alike echoing through our home. This summer we’re excited to try out some new pizza recipes, after all pizza makes the world go round. If you’re looking for a great pizza oven that can cook up your pizza’s in 2-4 minutes, then the Bakerstone Box should be top of your must-have list. The best part? You can snag one at Target or on Target.com. #yourewelcome
If you’re a pizza lover like us, then run, don’t walk to Target and pick up all these ingredients to make this delicious pizza for dinner.
Here’s what you need:
- Pizza dough (you can make your own or purchase ready made pizza dough)
- Alfredo sauce
- Burrata Cheese
- Cornstarch or bread flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Grab your pizza dough. Make sure you put bread flour or cornstarch down first so your pizza doesn’t stick when you go to put it in the oven.
- Add your alfredo sauce in a thin layer on your pizza dough.
- Next add the arugula, burrata cheese and prosciutto to your pizza.
- Bake your pizza for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Serve and Enjoy!