Pumpkin Pie Popsicle
Ready to enjoy all the Fall things but the weather is still warm? We have the perfect solution, Pumpkin Pie Popsicles!
Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
- 1cup Libby’s Pumpkin Pie mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- In a blender mix the heavy cream with sugar and cinnamon in high speed for 30 seconds. Place inside a large gallon sized plastic bag.
- Mix The cup of Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Mix with the milk in a blender in high speed for 30 seconds. Place in a separate gallon sized plastic bag.
- Cup a small hole on one tip of the plastic bag that has the pumpkin mix. This will help you pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the Popsicle molds 3/4 full.
- When the pumpkin mixture has frozen add the whip cream mixture by cutting a small hole on the plastic bag and pouring it until the Popsicle mold is completely full.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of the whip cream and freeze.
- Serve when popsicles are completely frozen.