Rosemary Cayenne Popcorn To Spice Up Movie Night
Spice up your movie nights with this easy Rosemary Cayenne Popcorn snack.
Ever since we had our little boy, Friday nights have turned into a night-in with a movie, snacks and cuddling. Lots of cuddling, in our PJs. And lots of movies like Dory and Nemo. If we’re lucky, the kiddo will fall asleep and we get to watch grown-up movies with longer dialogues and real people in it!
All that movie watching makes me hungry. The easiest snack is a big bowl of popcorn. Sometimes I like to dress up our popcorn. One of the easiest ways to do it is by using fresh herbs and a touch of spice. You will find all the ingredients you need at your friendly neighborhood Target store.
Just make the popcorn (hello, microwave!), dump into a big bowl, add seasoning and give it all a good mix. Scoop into cute popcorn bowls and pretend you are at the real movies.
Here’s how you make this rosemary cayenne spiced popcorn.
- Act II Butter Lovers Microwave Popcorn – 1 pack
- Ground Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Demerara sugar or light brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Fresh rosemary leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
Kitchen helpers you need:
- Make 1 bag of popcorn as per package ingredients.
- Dump it into a big mixing bowl. Add sugar, cayenne and rosemary. Mix well.
- Serve in cute popcorn containers or bowls. Enjoy!
How cute is that tall popcorn container? I found it at the Target Bullseye Playground aka, dollar spot. They have it in different colors and are reusable. I grabbed my favorite green color container. It goes so well with this rosemary cayenne popcorn that I made for our last movie night.
So, what are you waiting for? Spice up your movie night with this easy rosemary cayenne popcorn.