Simple Summer Sangria
The tastes of summer are still lingering and we have no intention of letting them go anytime soon. If you too are a wine lover, we have a simple sangria that is the perfect go-to for any occasion, big or small, that will leave any mouth happy. With minimal ingredients, this will leave you all sorts of spare time to do what we should be doing in the summer, nothing 😉 Fresh fruit, wine and rum – this sangria has our stamp of approval. Enjoy!
We almost don’t even need to tell you how to make it, it’s that simple! But instead of keeping you guessing, here’s your quick shopping list and how-to!
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (we recommend Sauvignon Blanc!)
- ½ cup light rum
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- Mint for garnish
Mix it up:
- Place all of the sliced fruit into the bottom of a glass pitcher
- Pour in your wine, rum and soda
- Serve chilled and garnish with mint
And there we have it – now call those friends, gather around your patio table and start sippin’. This simple summer sangria is calling your name!