S’mores Pizza Recipe
Crispy graham crackers, melted chocolate, and gooey toasted marshmallows all sandwiched together to make one of the most popular north American desserts ever, the s’more. This dessert is so delightful and such a symbol of fun and good times that it deserves it’s own holiday. Happy National S’more day!
We wish we were camping and roasting marshmallows on a stick, but we’re home so instead we’re giving the classic recipe a twist and making pizza s’mores the whole family can enjoy together.
- Pizza dough
- Hershey’s chocolate
- Graham crackers
- Buy all of your ingredients at Target. Some Targets might already have pre-made pizza dough if yours doesn’t try making one from scratch
- Open up your pizza dough, and layer with Hershey’s chocolate on the bottom, think warm chocolate sauce. Then add your marshmallows and broken up graham crackers. The best way to break up graham crackers is putting it in a ziplock bag and pressing a rolling pin over it.
- Once your pizza is assembled it’s ready to hit the oven
- we are huge fans of Bakerstone Box it’s the best and quickest way to make grilled pizza.
- When the marshmallow is melted it’s time to get it out. Make sure your pizza cools down a bit before eating.
Watch our step by step video on how to make this easy summer recipe and celebrate National S’mores Day a new way.